his episode features Tanya Strauss, Director of Customer Success Strategy and Operations at ServiceNow. Prior to her current role, Tanya worked at Gainsight, at the forefront of creating customer success as a category, alongside Allison Pickens and Nick Mehta.
So, surely we are talking about Tanya’s time at Gainsight and the whole experience of working for a company that is creating something truly large – a whole business industry.
However, Tanya has a unique career story. She developed a successful career in services (consulting) prior her maternity leave. She returned to the workforce only eight years after.
That situation is, obviously, full of opportunities and challenges and Tanya is sharing her experience and lessons learnt:
– What are the challenges of returning to work after a career break, especially for women?
– Where to even start from?
– What resources to look for?
– Are your skills relevant in a fast-paced tech world?
– How to recreate the next chapter of your career?
Connect with Tanya – www.linkedin.com/in/tanyastrauss/
Other resources mentioned in this episode:
– Allison Pickens – www.linkedin.com/in/allison-pickens/
– Nick Mehta – www.linkedin.com/in/nickmehta/
– shout out to Diana de Jesus and her story in Episode 18
– Check out the other episodes:
Apple Podcasts lnkd.in/eKUstVb
Connect with Women in Customer Success Podcast
– Instagram @womenincspodcast