To celebrate the end of Women’s History Month, today I’m joined by Stacey McPherson, Team Lead of Customer Success at Commvault. Stacey is sharing her lived experience of being a woman of colour in Tech.
We talk about:
– How does it look like, being a woman of colour in Customer Success? if that’s you, that makes you 1% of the overall Customer Success community
– Microaggressions at the workplace – how they happen and what you can do about it
– Unconscious bias
– Inclusive workplace – how do you create an environment where everyone can feel inclusive, contribute towards the common goals and succeed
– Sponsors and allies
– Practical tips and tools for becoming changemakers for women of colour in Tech
This episode also provides a challenge for everyone – what is one thing you can do today to help women of colour enter the customer success profession and grow their careers?
Stacey is such an inspiring woman with a wealth of business and cultural background and experiences, having lived and worked in three continents (Asia, Europe, USA).
Connect with Stacey: www.linkedin.com/in/smcphers/
Episode 11 – The Future of Customer Success – Jill Favro Sawatzky
About Women in Customer Success Podcast:
Women in Customer Success Podcast is the first women-only podcast for Customer Success professionals, where remarkable ladies of Customer Success connect, inspire and champion each other. In each episode, podcast creator and host Marija Skobe-Pilley is bringing a conversation with a role model from across the industries to share her inspirational story and practical tools to help you succeed and make an impact.
– LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/womenincspodcast
– Instagram: @womenincspodcast
Join the Women in Customer Success Network:
If you like this episode, you will also like:
02 – Diversity in Customer Success – Sue Nabeth Moore
10 – How to Lead Multi-Cultural Teams – Minna Vaisanen
11 – The Future of Customer Success – Jill Favro Sawatzky
15 – How to Succeed and Thrive as an Expat – Elodie O’Rouke
18 – How to Build Your Online Presence on LinkedIn – Diana de Jesus
21 – The Power of Teaching and Mentoring – Lisiane Ndong
27 – How to Succeed In a Male-Dominated Environment – Effie Mansdorf
28 – How to Work WIth the Product Successfully – Katrina Coakley