In today’s episode, I am talking to Donna Weber, the customer onboarding expert and the author of Onboarding Matters, a newly published book on transforming your customers into loyal champions.
We’re uncovering some important topics from the book:
– why onboarding is your most important customer strategy
– what does it mean to orchestrate the customer journey
– hope is not a strategy
– the strategies for transforming your customers into loyal champions
If you are listening to this podcast, there’s a big chance you’re a woman in the customer success profession or other customer-facing roles, and you are looking to develop your career, leave your professional footprint, and make an impact. Hence, in every episode, we want to provide valuable content to advance your customer relationships, but also, content that will inspire and inform your career choices.
Donna is a remarkable role model with an exciting career journey and we are absolutely thrilled to share her career story with you:
– how Donna created opportunities for herself to follow her dream career and do what she’s passionate about.
– this before that – a concept brought by Tara Mohr in her book ‘Playing Big’
Purchase Onboarding Matters for the launch price of $.99 this week
Check out Donna’s work and publications:
Articles referenced in this episode:
– Onboarding ≠ Implementation www.springboardin.com/post/onboardin…implementation
– The Neuroscience of Customer Onboarding
– Customer Engagement is the Killer App
– What’s in A Name? A New Way to Think About Customer Success Managers
Book / Course: Playing Big by Tara Mohr
ABOUT WOMEN IN CUSTOMER SUCCESS PODCAST:
Women in Customer Success Podcast is the first women-only podcast for Customer Success professionals, where remarkable ladies of Customer Success connect, inspire and champion each other. In each episode, podcast creator and host Marija Skobe-Pilley is bringing a conversation with a role model from across the industries to share her inspirational story and practical tools to help you succeed and make an impact.
Would you like to share your customer success insights and story via blog post?
Become a contributor to the Women in Customer Success Blog! Submit your work:
Join the Women in Customer Success Network:
Tell us what you need from Women in Customer Success Network and how would you like to get involved: forms.gle/HsqUNTZe5WGFawD57
If you like this episode, you will also like:
01 – Customer Success Pioneer – Kellie Lucas
03 – How to Progress Your Customer Success Career – Georgia Harrison
10 – How to Lead Multi-Cultural Teams – Minna Vaisanen
11 – The Future of Customer Success – Jill Favro Sawatzky
17 – How to Lead with Authenticity and Kindness – Kay Mukherjee
25 – How to Develop Client Relationship Measurement – Sarah Doughty
27 – How to Succeed In a Male-Dominated Environment – Effie Mansdorf
28 – How to Work WIth the Product Successfully – Katrina Coakley