Today I’m talking to Charlie Harvey, a Vice President of International Customer Success at Zappi. As well as being recognized for building and executing an international customer success strategy, Charlie has also been named ChurnZero’s 10 Customer Success Leaders to Watch in 2021. Indeed, we kept an eye on her work and it is a pleasure to bring this conversation to you today.
What will you hear in this episode?
– Carlie’s career journey – how did she make a transition from making physical products to the world of tech and customer success
Charlie is very passionate about communicating the value of your product to the customers, and she’s sharing her strategies to succeed in it:
– What is the best way to communicate the value
– How do you know the customers are actually receiving the value
– How to address your customers’ known needs and the needs they are not even aware they have
Connect with Charlie: www.linkedin.com/in/charlie-harvey-9097721a/
Learn more about Zappi: www.zappi.io
About Women in Customer Success Podcast:
Women in Customer Success Podcast is the first women-only podcast for Customer Success professionals, where remarkable ladies of Customer Success connect, inspire and champion each other. In each episode, podcast creator and host Marija Skobe-Pilley is bringing a conversation with a role model from across the industries to share her inspirational story and practical tools to help you succeed and make an impact.
– LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/womenincspodcast
– Instagram: @womenincspodcast
Join the Women in Customer Success Network:
If you like this episode, you will also like:
19 – How to be a CSM Your Clients will Adore – Katie Sloop
25 – How to Develop Client Relationship Measurement – Sarah Doughty
28 – How to Work With the Product Successfully – Katrina Coackley
32 – How to Sell as a Customer Success Manager – Kristen Hayer
38 – Why Customer Onboarding Matters – Donna Weber
39 – Lessons from the C-Suite – Megan Bowen