Emily Garza, AVP of Customer Success at Fastly, and the Founder of ValueCS with Emily is the newest guest on the Women in Customer Success Podcast! We start the episode by exploring how Emily’s background in Sales and sales enablement is a great stepping stone for the Customer Success industry.
We talk about:
– Brag sheet – Have you heard about it? What it is and shy should you start creating one?
– Creating Customer Success teams – where to start from and how to set the team up for success?
– Coaching – how to get the most out of your coaching?
– Mentoring – is that the answer to all of your career questions?
Connect with Emily: www.linkedin.com/in/emily-garza-mba/
Learn more about ValueCS With Emily: valuecswithemily.com/
About Women in Customer Success Podcast:
Women in Customer Success Podcast is the first women-only podcast for Customer Success professionals, where remarkable ladies of Customer Success connect, inspire and champion each other. In each episode, podcast creator and host Marija Skobe-Pilley is bringing a conversation with a role model from across the industries to share her inspirational story and practical tools to help you succeed and make an impact.
– LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/womenincspodcast
– Instagram: @womenincspodcast
Join the Women in Customer Success Network:
If you like this episode, you will also like:
10 – How to Lead Multi-Cultural Teams – Minna Vaisanen
17 – How to Lead with Authenticity and Kindness – Kay Mukherjee
20 – How to be More Visible While Working Remotely – Jo Massie
38 – Why Customer Onboarding Matters – Donna Weber
39 – Lessons from the C-Suite – Megan Bowen
40 – Are Your Customers Getting Value? – Charlie Harvey